CLASS 3 TRUCK TRAINING COURSES IN MONTREAL
Trans Canada Professionals work with people of all different abilities and with our patient professional approach to instructing, we look to ensure all become safe competent drivers fully capable of dealing with the difficulties in modern-day driving.
To obtain a Class 3 license to drive a truck, you must have held a valid Class 5 driver’s license for at least 2 years, have a good driving record, be in good health, and pass a knowledge test and 2 road tests.
A Class 3 license authorizes its holder to drive:
- a trucktooltip_ally with 2 axlestooltip_ally and whose net weighttooltip_ally is 4,500 kg or more
- a truck with 3 or more axles
- either of the above vehicles that are:
- hauling a trailer or semi-trailer and which is only used to transport equipment, tools, or furnishings as part of its permanent equipment, and whose net weight is greater than 2,000 kg but less than 4,500 kg
- hauling a trailer or semi-trailer whose net weight is less than 2,000 kg
A Class 3 driver’s license also authorizes its holder to drive any other class of vehicle, except:
- combinations of road vehicles (Class 1)
- buses with a seating capacity of more than 24 passengers (Class 2)
- motorcycles (Class 6)